What I do
I'm a "sivil ingeniør" (MSc) in
Telematics (CompSci and Telecom) and used to work for Telenor, Norway's main Telco. That eventually bored me though, so now I'm a High school teacher corrupting young minds left and right and with wild abandon.
In my spare time I:
- occasionally fiddle with this homepage. (You can expect lots of out of date information however.)
- read SF, Fantasy and anything else that falls into my lap,
authors include ****.
- read cartoons.
- hang out on Monty Python's Flying Talker, where I call myself
NAITA and have a certain reputation. :) (MPFT is a ghost town. See for yourself: telnet shagg.net 2010)
- create alphabets, languages, universes and reasons to not commit
- write insane letters to my friends. (Snail mail is dead, almost.)
- bowl.(personal best: 206)
- windsurf, mostly on the Tyrifjord, Norway's fifth largest lake. (Dust lies thick on my equipment.)
- go to 4H camps, and rule the camp with the rest of Asylum 4H. (Not anymore)
- play Terrain Croquet with the rest of the T&A TCA.
What I don't
I, Bjørnar don't:
- have a girlfriend.
- belive in god.
- belive in the good in human nature.
- do today the work that can be postponed til tomorrow (unless
it's due yesterday (or it's "work"work, hi boss)).
- oppose whaling, hunting, fishing or trapping non-endangered
species unless the whaling, hunting, fishing or trapping is
solely for sport or unnecessarily cruel.
- like fish, tomatoes, cola, beer, nazis or racists.
These lists in no way represent all my likes and dislikes. No like or
dislike of mine shall be thought non-existant even if not included in
or plainly contradicting the entries in these lists.
Email me | About me | Writings | Links'n stuff | Index
All original material copyright
© Bjørnar Tuftin